10 Reasons Why Government Agencies Buy from Maryland Thermoform
From October through December 2012 our on time delivery rate percentage of finished product was 99.65%.
Parts built to government specifications by a core group of skilled personnel that understand…it takes dedication and teamwork to get the job done
- Proven track record of On-Time Delivery.
- Outstanding reputation with both our Prime Contractors and Other Customers.
- Dedicated to providing both cost effective and efficient solutions to our customers.
- ISO –9001:2008 Registered with Design
- Makes the buying process easier for government facilities with the acceptance of a Blanket Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order and / or the acceptance of Merchant Cards.
- The attributes (savings in freight, easy access to our facility, etc that a local vendor has to offer their customers.
- Assist government agencies in meeting their Small Business requirements.
Specializes in helping businesses of all sizes with thermoforming and vacuum forming, medical device enclosures, plastic radomes, thermoformed plastic enclosures, unmanned systems components, to boost their visibility, attract new customers and increase their revenue. Tammy and her team create profitable packaging strategies for our clients
Call 410 947 5063 for a free quote.
Latest posts by Tammy Sagastume (see all)
- Heavy Gauge Plastics Thermoforming - June 14, 2015
- Heavy Gauge Thermoforming - June 7, 2015
- Maryland Thermoform Exhibiting at AUVSI 2015 Trade Show - May 4, 2015