When you visit and interact with the Site, certain information may be collected automatically, including:
- your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- your browser type and operating system;
- the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Site;
- web pages and links that you click on, within the Site
- your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your computer;
- aggregated data about email click-through rates and user video viewing;
- standard server log information
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
If you have a complaint please let us know.
Please fill in the fields below to send an email to Maryland Thermoform customer relations. You may also contact us by phone at 410 947 5063.
For time sensitive requests such as new products, secured documents, or address changes, please call us at 410 947 5063 for assistance.
Maryland Thermoform is committed to protecting your privacy. We only use the information we collect about you and your company to process inquiries and to provide support for our products.
Tell us about yourself
Maryland Thermoform does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others. No tags for this post.