10 Reasons Why Government Agencies Buy from Maryland Thermoform
From October through December 2012 our on time delivery rate percentage of finished product was 99.65%.
Provides parts formed, fabricated and assembled out of Composite materials utilized in projects such as the Pioneer Unmanned Aerial Vehicle and light weight UAV’s that are carried on our troops back.
Parts built to government specifications by a core group of skilled personnel that understand…it takes dedication and teamwork to get the job done
Your One Stop Plastics Source… In-house Design, Engineering, CNC Machining Center, Routing, Tool, Die Shop, Pattern, Prototype Department Production.
- Proven track record of On-Time Delivery.
- Outstanding reputation with both our Prime Contractors and Other Customers.
- Dedicated to providing both cost effective and efficient solutions to our customers.
- ISO –9001:2008 Registered with Design
- Makes the buying process easier for government facilities with the acceptance of a Blanket Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order and / or the acceptance of Merchant Cards.
- The attributes (savings in freight, easy access to our facility, etc that a local vendor has to offer their customers.
- Assist government agencies in meeting their Small Business requirements.
10 Reasons Government Agencies Like to Buy from Maryland Thermoform