Maryland Thermoform is Happy to go back to the AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2012.
Maryland Thermoform announced today they’ll be going back for the fifth year as an exhibitor for the yearly AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2012 Exhibit.
Baltimore, MD (mdthermo.com) March 16, 2012
Maryland Thermoform announced today they’re Ecstatic and Thrilled to return for the fifth straight year as an exhibitor (Booth #2159) at the annual AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2012. It happens to be held at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino from August 6th – 9th. There are an estimated 6,500 attendees, 450 plus exhibitors, in excess of 150 technological demonstrations inside the four day exhibit.
AUVSI is definitely the world’s biggest Conference and Exhibition focusing on Unmanned Systems. Tammy Sagastume New Business Development Manager of Maryland Thermoform Corporation said, “AUVSI provides an opportunity for Maryland Thermoform to show off our most important capabilities to a powerful target market (unmanned vehicle and defense) in one spot.
New Business Development Manager for Maryland Thermoform, Tammy Sagastume said, “This is a fantastic exhibit for Maryland Thermoform, mainly because it gives us the ability to meet up with our current (government and commercial) customers, attain new ones and continue to get caught up with the most recent sector trends.”
10 Main Reasons Why Government Agencies Like to Buy from Maryland Thermoform are:
1. Provides parts and components formed, fabricated and assembled out of commodity and composite materials utilized in projects such as Shadow and other light weight UAV’s that is carried on our troops back.
2. Parts built to customer specifications by a core group of skilled personnel that understand…it takes dedication and teamwork to get the job done
3. “Your One Stop Plastics Source”…In-house Design, Engineering, CNC Machining Center, Tool, Die, Pattern Shop, CNC Routing and Prototyping to Production all under one roof
4. Proven track record of On-Time Delivery From April through June 2011, our on-time delivery rate percentage of finished product was 99.6%
5. Outstanding reputation with both our Prime Contractors and Other Customers
6. Dedicated to providing both cost effective and efficient solutions to our customers
7. ISO-9001:2008 Register with Design
8. Makes the buying process easier for government facilities with the acceptance of a Blanket Purchase Agreement, Purchase Order and/or the acceptance of Merchant Cards
9. Attributes (savings in freight, easy access to our facility, etc.) that a local vendor has to offer their customers
10. Assists government agencies and customers in meeting their Small Business requirements
For further information on Maryland Thermoform Corporation and the AUVSI Unmanned Systems North America 2012, please contact Tammy Sagastume, New Business Development Manager at: